We Need Each Other More Now Than Ever.
How can we connect with fellow believers in a world of fear and distance? In unprecedented time God has equipped us with unprecendented tools to use to stregthen and grow our faith, help one another and reach the world despite our closed doors. We are constantly trying to get creative and find new and better ways to serve you..have some ideas? Share with us HERE!
We've linked some great resources below, and don't forget to keep checking in with us on Facebook for updates. We are praying to be seeing all of you soon!
- Enter into worship with music, scripture and message from your home via our Youtube page.
CONNECT WITH ONE ANOTHER
- HC Zoom meetings
- Monday: 7:30-9pm, Young Adults. more info: email@example.com
- Tuesday: 7:00pm, Griefshare. More info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday: 7:00pm, DivorceCare. more info: email@example.com
- Wednesday: 4:00-5pm, Youth Group. More info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday: 6:30-7:30pm, Sermon Conversations. More info: email@example.com
- Thursday: 6:30pm, For Men Only. More info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday: 6:45, Precepts. More info: email@example.com
- Need Prayer? Let us know by clicking HERE.
HELP IN CRISIS
- COVID-19 Fund
- Elders Fund
- Food Pantry
- Charis Counseling Barbara Coveney LICSW 508.829.0330 ext.#2
The staff is available for counsel and advice at any time, please do not hesitate to contact us. 508.829.4441 or email, Sr. Pastor Tom Curtis: firstname.lastname@example.org or Associate Pastor Mike Penza: email@example.com, Children's Ministry Director Eileen Cunsolo: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join the effort to love God and love others by giving. There will be so many in so much need in the months to come, we want Holden Chapel to be able to meet those needs BOLDLY! Giving online is quick, easy & secure HERE.