Sunday Morning w/ HC KIDS
Please look for our friendly helpers in the lobby ready to help you get used to our new digital check in process. Quick, Safe & secure! All staff and volunteers are CORI checked
- Nursery Care: Nursery Room, drop off 10:00am
- Preschool/ Kindergarten: PKRoom, drop off 10:00am
- Elementary Grades: Kids sit with parents during worship, then are dismissed for HC Kids program from the Sanctuary. They go with their teachers to the gym & Community Room. They enjoy active games, large group time of interactive Bible teaching, and then break into small groups for age appropriate lesson activities. Parents pick up children in the Community Room directly after Worship Service.
Wednesday Nights w/ HC KIDS
While the parents are exploring bible studies and small groups throughout our campus our kids have a blast in our HC KIDS program! Games, Music, Crafts, small groups and gym time are all brought together as effective means of communicating biblical truths! Come grow with us!!!
- Wednesday Nights September-May 6:30-8pm
- Ages 3-5 meet in Preschool Room
- Ages 6-11 meet in Community Room
Community Play Group
Holden Chapel and the The Coordinated Family & Community Engagement Grant partner together in hosting a community playgroup for the Wachusett region. The purpose of the Playgroup is for parents/caregivers and their infants, toddlers and preschoolers to build friendships and learn together together in a fun, relaxed environment. Open ended playtime is offered along with a craft and story time, as well as a time of music & movement. Frequent visits from Priscilla the Bunny are a favorite of all! No registration is required. No fees. Come when you can, leave when you must.
- Monday Mornings 9am-11am
- Runs September through June
- Located in Community Room
- All Children ages Infant-5 and caregivers from our community welcome
- BYO Snack
- contact Eileen for more info email@example.com