We encourage you to arrive early as it will take some time for everyone to settle in.
WORSHIP TOGETHER INSIDE SANCTUARY
Our Hospitality Team has been working to put procedures in place to regather as a community. These procedures reflect the guidelines provided by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Although we enjoyed our Drive In Church services, we have missed our weekly in-person gatherings and are excited to resume services where we can physically be together 6’ apart. The above video is exceptionally helpful as our Holden Chapel staff walks you through the steps you will need to follow when you are ready to rejoin us Sunday mornings inside the Sanctuary at 10:00am.
- We recommend arriving early to facilitate smooth transition & ushered seating. We'll be ready for you and doors will be open 30 minutes prior to service.
- Bring and wear your own face mask/PPE. We will provide masks for those who do not have one. Please inform us if you are medically prohibited from wearing a mask. Children under age 2 should not wear masks and ages 2-5 are at the parents' discretion.
- Hand Sanitizer available throughout Lobby and Balcony.
- Bring your own water bottles (please take out what you bring in).
- Self-serve Communion available when entering Sanctuary.
- Offering/Tithes collection after dismissal of service or you can Give online at holdenchapel.org or text any amount to 83421.
- All areas of the church are closed at this time accept Sanctuary & restrooms.
- Fellowship outside in designated area by Pine grove.
- All children under the age of 12 must remain with their parents at all times.
- Nursery, Children's and Youth Ministry groups will not be available at this time.
- Remember to practice no-touch greetings. Use eye contact & your voice, "It's great to see you!"
- Nursing Mother Room is available.
WE HIGHLY URGE YOU TO ABIDE BY THESE GUIDELINES:
Stay home if you are at a higher risk for severe illness. Our 10:00 worship service is available on our website just click Serm,on Video on our home page, our Holden Chapel FB, and our Holden Chapel YouTube page!
Stay home if you have had any known contact with COVID-19 confirmed cases in the past 21 days.
Our sermons are Family Integrated, when families worship together, children receive an amazing intergenerational experience and thus have the opportunity to be influenced by the example of their parents and the congregation.
We encourage kids to participate in the service as a family.
Some more details...
We will not be providing water or refreshments during or after the service. Please bring a drink with you. Please carry out what you bring in. Refrain from bringing food into the sanctuary.
All required Guidelines from CDC and Mass State relevant to churches are posted at the entrance and throughout the building.
The leadership team will continually work out how to move forward in a way that is safe, reassuring and to the glory of God. Please be patient and gracious with us (and each other) as we move forward.
With our love and appreciation for all in our church family!